The Bespoke Design Company is experienced in the design and detailing of most types and styles of structures, from commercial buildings to bespoke housing.
Our speciality though is in the design of new homes and extensions to meet the precise requirements of our clients’ plots and lifestyles.
We pride ourselves on finding the most suitable design solution for any project presented to us.
Our experience is varied and encompasses both traditional and timber frame construction.
However more innovative forms of building and eco-development are of particular interest.
In terms of architectural styles we favour the vernacular, such as the ‘Arts & Crafts’ movement, but also look to creating distinctive modern homes with a unique style of their own; reflecting our client’s philosophy and aspirations.
We undertake a wide variety of projects, some of the most Diverse being:
- The design of new terraces for a waterfront hotel in Fowey.
- A bespoke home of 3500sq.ft. at Farnham in Surrey.
- An updated housing portfolio for a property developer in the North West.
- The design of 40 large bespoke houses, within a prestige golf course environment.
- The design of a co-ordinated range of ‘Village housing’.
- 11 new houses and apartments in St. Ives, Cornwall.
- Several high quality residential developments, in Cornwall, for Rosemullion Homes Ltd.
- A bespoke house in Hawarden, Flintshire.
- A hotel/apartment development in Watergate Bay, Cornwall.
- Development proposals for new cottages, for an established hotel in Cornwall.
- An apartment development in Aberystwyth.
- Holiday home complexes near St. Austell and Camelford, in Cornwall.
- The refurbishment of garage premises in Fowey, Cornwall, to create new apartments and garaging facilities for the town
- The conversion of an 8500 sq.ft. Oast House, in Kent.
- Several conversion/extension/refurbishment projects, of historic houses and hotels.